Professional Focus: An introduction to behaviour in business
26 May 2020
09 June 2020
Professional Focus, Robin Hills
Discover the psychology behind what really motivates and influences your clients, colleagues and customers.
Discover what makes people tick, how they react to situations and why they behave the way they do. You’ll learn how to inspire top performance, gain trust, win confidence, and build lasting relationships – more effectively and with great results.
- Explain why self-awareness is important and describe the benefits of good levels of self-awareness
- Recognise how emotional data shapes your professional behavioural responses
- Determine the needs and psychology of the four behavioural styles that influence relationships
- Examine how to adapt your communication style to professionally engage with people at a deeper level
- Describe ways to demonstrate empathy
This document is believed to be accurate but is not intended as a basis of knowledge upon which advice can be given. Neither the author (personal or corporate), the CII group, local institute or Society, or any of the officers or employees of those organisations accept any responsibility for any loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from action as a result of the data or opinions included in this material. Opinions expressed are those of the author or authors and not necessarily those of the CII group, local institutes, or Societies.