BRisk: SIB e-zine – Spring 2021
14 May 2021
14 May 2021
Society of Insurance Broking
Read the spring 2021 edition of our insurance broking e-zine.
Issue 6 of BRisk, the Society of Insurance Broking's magazine, is available to download now.
This issue contains the following:
- A fresh start - Why there is reason for optimism as social restrictions are lifted and key topics being focused on by the Society by Christopher Bates
- Building better relationships - How a new report says educating clients is key to increasing trust in the profession
- Getting back to the 9 to 5 - How the insurance sector is among those contemplating how to get staff back into the office by Liz Booth
- Hard times for business - Reflecting on the current market for insurance brokers by Steve White
- Who's to blame? - The growing sense that brokers may well soon be defending their corner by Liz Booth
This document is believed to be accurate but is not intended as a basis of knowledge upon which advice can be given. Neither the author (personal or corporate), the CII group, local institute or Society, or any of the officers or employees of those organisations accept any responsibility for any loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from action as a result of the data or opinions included in this material. Opinions expressed are those of the author or authors and not necessarily those of the CII group, local institutes, or Societies.