BRisk: SIB e-zine – Spring 2020
01 June 2020
03 June 2020
Society of Insurance Broking
Read the spring edition of our insurance broking e-zine.
Issue 4 of BRisk, the Society of Insurance Broking's magazine, is available to download now.
This issue contains the following:
- Leading Lights - How insurance professionals everywhere have been adapting to a new way of working by Liz Foster, Non-executive Director of the Society of Insurance Broking
- Broker Impact Of COVID-19 - How insureds may look for financial relief from advisers if claims fail
- Claims Rolling In As Pandemic Unfolds - How the government and insurers will share the costs of the pandemic by Liz Booth
- Safety Lock - Cyber security concerns while insurers adapt to working remotely by Aamina Zafar
- Battling Floods and COVID-19 - Considering those who already lost their homes before the pandemic by Liz Booth
- Protective Measures - The insurance impact of temporarily unoccupied properties by Stuart Stead, Society of Insurance Broking Board member
This document is believed to be accurate but is not intended as a basis of knowledge upon which advice can be given. Neither the author (personal or corporate), the CII group, local institute or Society, or any of the officers or employees of those organisations accept any responsibility for any loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from action as a result of the data or opinions included in this material. Opinions expressed are those of the author or authors and not necessarily those of the CII group, local institutes, or Societies.